DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS WE WILL BE OPERATING ON A REDUCED SCHEDULE ONLY TAKING 30MIN ONLY APPOINTMENTS. IF YOU BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH US, PLEASE RESPECT YOUR ALLOCATED SLOT.
HOW IT WORKS?
1. Clients book an appointment through our online booking system, by picking a date/ time best suitable for themselves.
2. You will then arrive for your consultation / moulding appointment on your chosen date/time.
3. We will then take your mould. Confirm your order and then complete your payment.
4. Your order will then go into processing. (Production times will vary depending on job complexity, usually 2-4 weeks).
5. Once job is complete you’ll be contacted to arrange a collection day.
1. Clients purchases Impression kit via our online web store,
picking a suitable kit for their order.
2. Your kit will be shipped out and arrive 3-4 days working days from purchase
3. When your kit arrives, you will be provided with instruction on 'How to take your impression' with an order form to fill out and post it back to us.
4. Once we've received your impression, we will confirm if it is useable.
5. NO WORK will be processed without a payment being made.
6. Once payment has been made your order will then go into processing. (Production times will vary depending on job complexity, usually 2-4 weeks).
7. Once the job is complete you’ll be contacted, and posted back out to you.
STERLING SILVER (925):
Sterling silver (925) is a popular metal for 'costume jewellery', silverware, and decorations and are not for permanent/ constant use. If you are planning on wearing your mouth jewellery over 50% of the time then we strongly recommend that you consider getting gold instead.
GOLD (Yellow gold, Rose gold, White gold) :
9K: gold is 37.5% pure gold the rest being a mix of alloy metals.
14K gold is 58.3% pure gold the rest being a mix of alloy metals.
18K gold is 75% pure gold the rest being a mix of alloy metals.
Diamond set Grillz, is mainly built in two stages, Gold: your gold will be 9k, 14k or 18k white/yellow / rose gold as the base of your grill, for diamonds we offer a range from SI / VS / VVS diamonds in a range of colours from D-F+, this will sit on the face of the grill and ultimately create the finished diamond set look.
Diamonds are an investment and we provide a bespoke service handling extremely precious stones of ALL high quality to meet your tailored needs.
For more information:
Book in online or give us a call!